MUJI Restaurant is a charming and homy combination of restaurant, café, bar and local food store. It is a meeting place for city locals and is combining Japanese flavours, local ingredients and delicious pastries. MUJI Restaurant in Finland is the first in Europe and was opened in November 2019.
We are looking for enthusiastic Sous Chef (Vuoromestari) to MUJI Restaurant
What do we except from you:
- Have great organizational skills and be passioned about quality food
- Great teamwork skills, be open and enthusiastic about cooking
- Can lead your team effectively
- We value great attitude
- We see experience especially in Asian/Japanese food and knowledge of Restolution as great advances
- You are able to work and communicate in English
Your tasks will include:
- Shift management – leading the team during service
- All Food preparations are done correctly
- Make sure Hygiene standards are followed in the kitchen
- Taking care of produce ordering
- Act as support for our Head Chef
What we offer:
- Comprehensive occupational health care
- We offer great working times. Now they are between 7:30 - 19:00
- Competitive salary
- Employee discount from MUJI products
- Great big company benefits like culture and sport benefit
MUJI Restaurant is in Kamppi shopping center 4th floor in connection with MUJI Store and our Local Food department. Now our service is lunch focused. Employment is permanent with fulltime hours (112.5h/3 weeks) and is starting as soon as we find the best candidate.
Please send you application with salary request as soon as possible but latest on 14.8.2022. We will start interviews already during application period and we will fill the position as soon as the right candidate is found.
Our Head Chef, Hannes Tolvanen, will give you further information about the position by email, hannes(at)fi.muji.eu
Please notice that we accept applications only via recruitment link, not by email. We will contact all applicants during week 33.
We are looking forward of receiving your application!